Who are we?
We will at all times only collect and process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
When you use the Website, register with us or sign up to receive our newsletters, or contact us by post, telephone, fax, e-mail, social media or SMS to make a booking or make enquiries, we may collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. The information that we may collect from you includes your name, contact details, date of birth, gender, occupation and your credit or debit card details. We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address, which is automatically collected by our web server. Finally, we may receive information about you from third parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
How do we use your information?
By using the Website or Services, you agree that your information may be used by us and by carefully selected third parties chosen by us for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with our Services and any associated products;
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the Website;
- to facilitate your access to the Website or your use of the Services;
- for technical administration of the Website;
- to fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us or any requests for the Services;
- to respond to any comments, questions or feedback that you submit to us via the Website or contact us by other available means or to contact you regarding matters such as details of your booking or payment status;
- when we have your consent, to contact you about any promotions or contests or send you details (including by post, phone, fax, e-mail or SMS) of other products and services which we think may interest you;
- to engage in research and analysis in order to maintain and improve the Website and our products and Services, as well as develop new products and services;
- to manage any account that you hold with us; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also perform general analysis of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website and to inform advertisers of such non-personally identifiable information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banner. We may sell or share anonymised aggregate data from such analysis with third parties.
We may collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us when you email us your CV to apply for a job with us. By sending us your CV, you agree that your information may be used by us and by carefully selected third parties chosen by us to process your application.
Transfers of personal data
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
Third Party Links
What are your rights?
Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to contact us in order to find out what information we hold about you. You may also have the right to access, cancel or correct any information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details specified below.
If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send to you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you. You may also contact us in writing using the contact details below to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us.
For more information about cookies, including further details as to what they are and how to refuse them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.